Sunday, April 15, 2007

First Female Member of the Noisy River Fishing Club



This weekend my dad and I went to the Noisy River Fishing Club annual meeting. I have been waiting for a few years to get into the club as an official memeber and finally this year I was allowed in and I am an official, and very proud member. My dad, Lee and I have been carrying on the legacy of Copeland's in the club. My dad has been taking my brothers and I fishing at Noisy River since we were in diapers and I am very proud to be carrying on a family tradition that I love and enjoy. I can't wait until Colin and I can take our kids to the river for the first time. I hope my kids can have the great memories fishing with their grandad as I had fishing with him. Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Norm said...

congrats! one of the three of us had to do it! :o)

Unknown said...

This might be a reach as this blog is dated, but I just met a guy on the river last night who was sporting a Noisy River Fishing Club pin and I would like to get in touch with him. I can't find any info on the group.