Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Almsot Ready!


I am 34 weeks pregnant now so there is less then 6 weeks left. We were advised to have our bags packed in less then two weeks just in case so we are slowly trying to pull all of that stuff together the best we can. Yesterday I bought the foam that will be the mattress for the cradle that was passed down to me from my family. I got it all cut into shape and put the cover on it and now we have the cradle ready in our room. Also, yesterday my mom bought us a collapsable crib to use upstairs when we are up there and while Colin is on nights shifts so the baby wont wake him up. My friend Jordan and I put it together last night and it is really exciting to see the house turn into a baby friendly area and have baby stuff everywhere. We are getting closer and closer to being ready and 6 weeks will fly by. I have been feeling well but have been finding it harder to work long hours on my feet and I have been having braxton hicks contractions all day every day for almost a week now so we'll see what the doctor has to say about that tomorrow. Things are great, thank you to everyone for the help and encouragement it is really great and we appreciate you all so much.

No comments: